ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Home Page Graphic

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/17/13 05:29 PM Views: 874 Replies: 4
Friday, May 17, 2013 at 5:29 PM

For some reason, I have lost a piece of jpg art I have used on the top of my Home Page, under the "Welcome" statement, right above the start of the announcements. I added it a long time ago but now it doesn't appear any more and can't find where I would go to re-enter it. It doesn't appear on the Home Page edit screen. Can you help me find that place? Thanks!

Friday, May 17, 2013 at 6:01 PM - Response #1

I fixed it by copying/pasting HTML code from a previous save. But would still like to know where I'm really supposed to enter that info. You don't really want us senior citizens fiddling with that coding, do you? Very Happy

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 5:47 PM - Response #2

Hi Susan,

Glad you found the file. It looks like you did everything right. I'm not sure how the file name was affected by the last bit of changes but it looks like some extra spaces where in the file name making it not display correctly.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 10:14 PM - Response #3

Thanks. But I would like to know where I entered that information originally. I know I didn't use HTML code the first time I posted that. Where is that entry made?

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 5:10 PM - Response #4

Edit Site Pages > Edit Page next to Homepage... now either it was near the bottom of the page in the Hompage Content Editor Window, or you clicked into Edit Announcements and had created an announcement.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.