ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Exporting deceased yearbook photos & smilebox

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/15/14 06:21 PM Views: 887 Replies: 6
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 6:21 PM

A classmate wants to create a slideshow on Smilebox of our deceased classmate photos as well as some other photos.

When we had our reunion last year, I was able to download our deceased yearbook photos for our memorial wall.

For the life of me, I can not seem to figure out how I did that!!

Where/How do I export the deceased yearbook photos to her so she can use in the slideshow.

Which brings me to the next question, has anyone added a smilebox slideshow to their CC website page?

Any tips, suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you!!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 3:07 PM - Response #1

Exports options for your photos is at the bottom of your Manage Classmates page. I'll let others chime in if they have Smilebox experience.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 6:06 PM - Response #2

I have posted three Smileboxes on my home page:

I converted one to a You Tube video, so that those with iPads can see it, too.

Good luck with your project!
LeAnn

Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 11:02 AM - Response #3

Thank you for your replies!!

With the export of yearbook photos. Managing classmates will download ALL of the yearbook photos.

I did not do that the last time, I was able to just download the ones in the memorial(deceased classmates).

UGH...I can not find where I did that!! I am thinking maybe that option was removed with all the changes.

Anyone?

Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 11:02 AM - Response #4

Thank you for your replies!!

With the export of yearbook photos. Managing classmates will download ALL of the yearbook photos.

I did not do that the last time, I was able to just download the ones in the memorial(deceased classmates).

UGH...I can not find where I did that!! I am thinking maybe that option was removed with all the changes.

Anyone?

Friday, April 18, 2014 at 5:59 PM - Response #5

Meg, It's not as simple as it could be, but...

You can display the In Memory page, click on Yearbook Photos, and then (at least in FireFox) "Save Page As" with a type of "Web Page Complete" . That will create an HTML page (which you won't need), plus a folder which contains all the photos.

Monday, November 17, 2014 at 10:35 AM - Response #6

I'm new to this, and obviously too late to help. I have the same question. I have downloaded the pictures and then deleted the living classmates. We are also making a video and this makes the process a little more difficult. Does anyone know where we can request an enhancement to include this? It seems like it would be beneficial to many of us.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.