ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Is Chat Working

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 06/12/21 12:12 PM Views: 3424 Replies: 5
Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 12:12 PM

Brand new site and upgraded to Platinum so we could offer all the bells and whistles available...does Live Chat work and how do I tell my mates how to use it?

Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 7:58 PM - Response #1

Chat is no longer functional. It was Flash based - which is no longer supported.

Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 9:22 AM - Response #2

Would this be considered false advertising? Why is it even offered on the advertising or the menu set up? How do I explain not having what Class Creator has pushed as the number 1 reason to upgrade?

Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 10:46 AM - Response #3

Greg, the link below leads to some recent discussion on the IM/Chat issue.
Your text to link here...

Probably NOT what you're looking for but there is software called "RumbleTalk" (Rumbletalk.com) that provides pretty good group chat features. We use it often.

Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 1:46 PM - Response #4

So Live Chat is still being offered as the Premier function and it doesn't work? And this has been going on for years? How do I get a refund...who do I ask?

Sunday, June 13, 2021 at 3:12 PM - Response #5

Contact Class Creator via email or phone. https://www.classcreator.com/contactus.cfm or telephone 734-585-5605.

If adequate storage is an issue for you, consider whether the extra storage you get with a Platinum subscription is cheaper than what you'd have to pay if you added storage on its own, and therefore makes the Platinum subscription worthwhile.

Edited 06/13/21 9:29 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.