ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Editing the Names of Pages

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/08/11 03:43 PM Views: 2036 Replies: 4
Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 3:43 PM

There are just a few content and feature pages left that we can't rename (reflected both as the header on that page and on the link it creates)

Message Forum
Live Chat
Contact Us
In Memory

Just wondering -- the one I'd most like to be able to change is "Message Forum" because I've just activated it and it is so similar to the Classmates Forums (which we can change). I'm thinking "Let's Talk".

I'm also using the lead-in to the Message Forum to list and differentiate the SIX ways our class members can interact on our website.

CLICK TO PREVIEW

Any chance the ability to edit the names of the above four could be added either now or with the introduction of "Class Creator 3.0"?

Edited 01/08/11 3:46 PM
Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 9:42 AM - Response #1

Ability to rename all links including any default links, sort all links as desired, add unlimited pages, dropdown and flyout menus, new designs and a whole lot more are part of what you just dubbed "Class Creator 3.0", which I like. Probably beats calling it the "system restructure." I'll refer to it that way between now and launch. Smile

Monday, January 17, 2011 at 2:11 PM - Response #2

When can we expect Class Creator 3.0?Very Happy

Monday, January 17, 2011 at 4:40 PM - Response #3

3.0 consists of 6 or 7 different things or so. They'll actually be launching 1 by 1 starting this quarter. Some of the 3.0 things are very advanced, such as graphically customizable/editable designs, which won't be arriving most likely until summer. We'll actually shoot for Spring on that, but officially let's say summer as we're very busy during reunion planning season and 3.0 is a huge undertaking. Stay tuned, lots of neat stuff is on the way.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 10:20 PM - Response #4

Very Happy

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.