ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Opt Out List Request

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 04/30/16 09:25 AM Views: 2326 Replies: 6
Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 9:25 AM

Request: It would be great to be able to see a list of classmates who have opted out rather than weeding thru 400+ names. If a list view already exists, pls let me know where it is Smile Thanks

(I just saw the "read by" feature - I LOVE IT!!! Thank you!)

Edited 04/30/16 9:28 AM
Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 1:29 PM - Response #1

The list already exists. It is under Manage Classmates, Download Classlist, make sure "email status" is one of the download fields, then after you download the data, sort on the "email status" column.

Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 7:28 PM - Response #2

Quote:

(I just saw the "read by" feature - I LOVE IT!!! Thank you!)

Where is this feature?

Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 8:23 PM - Response #3

Click on Statistics, Notify Me Statistics, and page down.

Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 9:22 PM - Response #4

Thanks, John, I didn't know about that one.

I thought the one she was talking about was the "Read By" column on the Email the Class page for the emails that were sent.

Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 10:12 PM - Response #5

I should have mentioned that too... The 'per email' counts for each Email The Class send is a good indication that each has been sent and read, but most of our site generated email is notify messages these days - and the notify email counts are a pretty good indication that notifies are going out - and being received and read - on a given day.

The notify stats appear to include the email the class sends, since we use email the class to send out a birthday greeting to a single member when appropriate, and I see a one-sent-one-read in the notify stats on some days.

Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 7:01 PM - Response #6

Kyle, I really like the "Read By" column on the Email the Class page! On the "Select Classmates" list, guest members are notated in green. How about make the "Flag Off" names red or something other than black? Thanks

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.