ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

When was CC launched?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/15/09 02:47 AM Views: 1311 Replies: 5
Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 2:47 AM

simply the best...

i just can't get over all the bells and whistles there are here now and how you continue to add, improve, simplyfy and you fine tune and listen to our wants and needs

are you all up in MI?
must be all the fudge!!

you all are not real...yer machines!
Rolling Eyes

love all the great tips etc. and this is what really makes a great forum!

how come we can't post a photo from our own cc site as the link?
keep up the good work and for pete's sake let them go home will robinson...
Razz

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 11:48 AM - Response #1

Thanks Dale. Smile There are kind of two different launch dates depending on how you look at it. The initial system was created in 2006 but was private and 100% word of mouth. It grew so rapidly in that mode though that in late 2007 we branded it "Class Creator" and released it to the public. So while it begain in 2006, it wasn't being called Class Creator until 2007.

Yes, we are located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. home of the University of Michigan. We are just a few blocks from Google.

Yes, the northern part of the state is known for the fudge. It's the big thing up at Mackinac Island.

I am in fact a machine, but all the rest of our staff is real.

You can post images from your site here. While on your site just right click on the image and get the image location (the entire link starting with http). Then here in the forums just like the image icon, paste in your link, and voila your image now appears here in the forums.

Edited 03/15/09 5:23 PM
Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 5:06 PM - Response #2

Brad Switzer wrote:

Thanks Dale. Smile There are kind of two different launch dates depending on how you look at it. The initial system was created in 2006 but was private and 100% word of mouth. It grew so rapidly in that mode though that in late 2007 we branded it "Class Creator" and released it to the public. So while it begain in 2006, it was being called Class Creator until 2007.

Yes, we are located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. home of the University of Michigan. We are just a few blocks from Google.

Yes, the northern part of the state is known for the fudge. It's the big thing up at Mackinac Island.

I am in fact a machine, but all the rest of our staff is real.

You can post images from your site here. While on your site just right click on the image and get the image location (the entire link starting with http). Then here in the forums just like the image icon, paste in your link, and voila your image now appears here in the forums.

Brad
There is no way you are a machine. Only a person could get a great group like all of you together.Very Happy

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 5:21 PM - Response #3

dawn, i'm not so sure?!?
Shocked

Monday, March 16, 2009 at 5:30 PM - Response #4

Dale Hurst wrote:

dawn, i'm not so sure?!?
Shocked

Brad, you're just how I pictured you! lol

Thanks for all you do; you are greatly appreciated!

Vicki

Monday, March 16, 2009 at 5:34 PM - Response #5

You guys are too much. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.