ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/24/12 11:08 AM Views: 2081 Replies: 22
Monday, December 24, 2012 at 11:08 AM

To Brad and the entire crew at CC,

You all are fantastic. Thanks for all that you do. CC's level of customer support is unparalleled.

The admins are a great bunch too.

Fred Bock

Monday, December 24, 2012 at 11:21 AM - Response #1

I can only concur with Fred. Merry Christmas one and all.

Monday, December 24, 2012 at 1:33 PM - Response #2

Thanks. I added Brad, Jessica, Scott, and Eric to this message

Monday, December 24, 2012 at 1:48 PM - Response #3

Thank you very much. Always appreciated.

I am so very excited about 2013. So many features many of you have been asking for have been a long time in the making... But they are nearly here now and we will be rolling them out shortly after New Year's. I've been "playing around" with these new features in our development area and it's simply a whole new world upcoming for Class Creator. New Facebook app so Facebook users can easily walk into your class site and join and participate, new social profile pages, brand new designs, enhanced editable designs, link sorting and management system, new flyout menus, and more all on the way. Each new feature you will be able to take advantage of, or not, based on how you wish to use your site. It's going to be such an exciting year I can hardly wait to dive in.

Happy Holidays to you all and watch your inboxes! It's about to get interesting.

Monday, December 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM - Response #4

Kyle and Brad,

You all do a GREAT JOB on the Website. Keep up the Good Work and I wish you all a Very Happy and Productive Year. Thanks for everything.

Jack

Monday, December 24, 2012 at 2:29 PM - Response #5

Thanks, Fred for putting it into words. Too many of us think it but fail the let CC know how privileged we are to work with such a great group, not only as support for us, but for the wonderful folks they are.

Monday, December 24, 2012 at 2:51 PM - Response #6

Ditto what Fred said . . . looking forward to the new features - they sound exciting!

Monday, December 24, 2012 at 3:02 PM - Response #7

Merry Christmas to all of you at CC.
Thanks for all your help in making our 50th reunion a huge success. My classmates are still using the site and I try to keep it fresh in order for them to stay interested for another 5 years (our 55th). Anxious to see the new things you are talking about. Hope I can comprehend and use them,LOL.
Arlene Hunsinger
Hatboro Horsham HS Class of 1962

Monday, December 24, 2012 at 3:07 PM - Response #8

I concur with all the praise and thank yous! Our 50th was our best reunion yet, thanks in big part to CC website. Even those who were not able to attend have been able to connect with old friends.

Looking forward to all the new goodies in 2013. I'm glad the world didn't end on Dec 21st and we will be around to see all the improvements.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Monday, December 24, 2012 at 4:13 PM - Response #9

All new features will be very easy to use. The first set of features, which will include new wider designs, new design styles, advanced customizable designs, link sorting system and flyout management system, should be released next month. I tell a what, I personally will cut a little video demo to explain the new stuff. How 'bout that? I'll walk you around the new features so you can see exactly how to use them. The new stuff is just so cool I can't wait to share it with each of you.

Monday, December 24, 2012 at 4:19 PM - Response #10

I agree with all of you that the Class Creator team is great . . . we do appreciate what each of you do for us. Look forward to all the new features!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each of you.
Louise

Monday, December 24, 2012 at 5:20 PM - Response #11

A Merry Christmas to all and a thank you. This is the season to be thankful and humble remembering our savior Jesus Christ and the wonderful people who show kindnesses reflecting the Lord's Love.

Monday, December 24, 2012 at 5:42 PM - Response #12

Like decorating a Christmas tree, I'd like to add my ornament of "thanks" to this thread for the CC team and fellow adminstrators, especially those who have shared their "what works and what doesn't" stories with the rest of us. I know our 50th was far better because of this collaboration than any individual could have accomplished acting alone.

Merry Christmas to all. Looking forward to seeing CC's "gifts" in 2013!

Bob

Monday, December 24, 2012 at 9:20 PM - Response #13

To all, but especially Brad, Kyle, Gwen, & Eric:
A very Merry and Blessed Christmas to you all and thank you for all your help so quickly, always. Whosever idea the CC site was, it's great. Thank you very much. It makes novices, like myself, want to learn more and enjoy our friends more.
Barbara Cool

Monday, December 24, 2012 at 11:27 PM - Response #14

I would like to add my thanks also. CC is the best thing that ever happened to grow interest in our class. We had the highest number of attendees at our 50th than any of our previous reunions and it was all due to our website.

Christmas blessings to the staff and fellow administrators.

Looking forward to 2013 and all the upcoming changes -- sounds fantastic!!

Sandy

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 at 6:37 PM - Response #15

Couldn't agree more with all of the above!
Thanks Brad and CC Crew!
Thanks to all the admins whose input is greatly appreciated also!
May 2013 be The Very BestYear Yet!

It seems a bit simple and understated, but Thanks again!!!!

Edited 12/25/12 6:38 PM
Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 1:02 AM - Response #16

I'll add a card under the tree

Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 1:01 PM - Response #17

Adding my THANKS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!! to all of you as well!! I am so glad I found this site and grateful for all your help and effort that goes into maintaining such a site!! Looking forward to seeing the new changes!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 2:59 PM - Response #18

Thanks. Enough said.

Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 5:48 PM - Response #19

No way I would miss getting in on this list of those that wish everyone at CC a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Also, thank you all very much for creating, maintaining and continually updating such a classic, user friendly, website that provides all of us the opportunity to learn to create our own websites. Our classes of '60 - '61 website was primarily intended for our 50th reunion, which was held in 2010. In response to popular demand, I have kept it going, and todate, we continue to have over 1,000 hits a month. It's all fun.

Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 6:07 PM - Response #20

Thank you everyone. Smile

Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 2:49 AM - Response #21

Agreed. The support we admins get is first class. I'll be keeping my site active even after our reunion in 2013.

Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 7:58 PM - Response #22

Yes, Thank YOU CC Staff! Hope you all had a merry Christmas and wish the best to ALL of you, CC Staff and CC Admins in the new year! Thanks for starting this thread!
And, Gwen, I love the picture (ornament with CC logo)! Thanks for being our host in chats and admin of TAP!
Many blessings in 2013! ~ Marla
www.whhs81.com and www.whjets1982.com

Edited 12/30/12 8:01 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.