ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Include guest in count for event

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/27/13 06:43 PM Views: 976 Replies: 5
Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 6:43 PM

We have golf outing as event. The "classmate profiles" for Attending Golf at Timber Creek counts only classmates even if they list 2 people attending. I need a count for planning. I tried to enter a classmate husband Jim Green husband of Margaret Miller Green. I signed him up for Friday golf but it didn't change the count and he is not listed as an attendee. He is listed for the banquet with ## after his name but not counted there either which is fine. I'm concerned about the count for golfing Friday. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Monday, April 29, 2013 at 12:07 PM - Response #1

In our current version of the Classmate Profiles page, it only reflects the actual number of actual classmates. However, to gather your real numbers, you should be looking at your Reunion Planner Attendees page.

Monday, April 29, 2013 at 1:15 PM - Response #2

Another option is Reunion Planner reports.

Monday, April 29, 2013 at 1:49 PM - Response #3

Yeah, I meant to say that too. Smile

Monday, April 29, 2013 at 2:41 PM - Response #4

Thanks for asking this Larry. Thanks to Scott and FC for their replies. (A reunion without using reports? Huh?)

This brings a very important message to admins...

Please do not use the counts at the top of your Classmates Profiles list as a count for reunion attendees. I suggest you ignore that (sorry, CC). When it comes to reunions, you should be using the Reunion Planner numbers (reports), as noted by Scott.

Heads up to all TAP members. This is a point we need to remember when helping others in our chats and/or via messaging here and on TAP.

Edit necessary as the post was written prior to FC's comment but not saved until after his post.Shocked

Edited 04/29/13 2:44 PM
Monday, April 29, 2013 at 3:20 PM - Response #5

There have been some discussions on updating the functionality of the Classmate Profiles page, but I do not know where that currently stands and as of right now, what I stated above is still true.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.