ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner Reports - Beta

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 02/22/11 08:56 AM Views: 1366 Replies: 5
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 8:56 AM

I need a report similar to the Ordered Items report. In fact it could be summarized version of this report with 2 additional fields.

The additional data need is AMOUNT PAID and AMOUNT OWED.

I want a list by NAME of the attending classmate with the TOTAL ORDERED, the TOTAL PAID, and TOTAL OWED. Guest tickets puchased should be included under the name of the attending classmate.

This report could then be used as a CHECK IN document to ensure ALL monies due are collected.

OK - I am idiot - found the EXTENDED DETAIL. It does sorta what I want. But it wont print correctly without alot of manual modifications. Maybe a version of this that:
1. Doesn't not have the SUMMARIES
2. Comes in LANDSCAPE orientation / LEGAL size paper.
3. not sure what benefit of having the NAME and REGISTERED NAME columns - appear to be from same source except the NAME does not include the MARRIED NAME.
3. EMAIL should be included.
4. Headings Wrapped
5. Payment Methods abbreviated: CC, CK, CA, PP (PayPal)
6. Blank columns removed.

Edited 02/22/11 9:23 AM
Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 4:15 PM - Response #1

As you know we are currently working on upgrades to the Reunion Planner and will need to update the Reports thereafter. I will file this with that project. Thanks

Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 3:01 PM - Response #2

Do we have a time frame on when the Reunion Planner Reports will be upgraded? I am having the same problems, especially with the printout. I guess the reports were made to print on Legal Size paper.

Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 6:37 PM - Response #3

The reports and the planner are both being worked on right now, however, we do not have specific launch dates specific reports.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 2:26 AM - Response #4

Is this still being worked on?

On our site (www.whs60s.org) we had four sizes of tee shirts listed for sale on the reunion signup page. Then about 2 months later, I updated the page to show a wider selection (changed the unisex to set for men, set for women, and added sizes to each). The Reunion Planner Report menu doesn't reflect the new selections. And of course, I don't know how the previously ordered tee shirts will show on reports with the new selections (e.g., not just added selections, but existing were revised, and other added).

Thoughts?

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 at 12:47 PM - Response #5

The ordered items report shows what items were ordered and does not change the labels on those items even if you change the options later. The labels are what they were at the time of the order.

If you used a registration form question to collect information and then changed the form question, the registration report for that event will only show the values as what they are at the time you run the report.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.