ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion success, yet again!!!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/11/12 02:27 AM Views: 1182 Replies: 7
Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 2:27 AM

OMG, I worried for nothing! Our 45th reunion was a smashing success, better than I could have ever imagined!!! Thanks to Class Creator and the Reunion Planner for helping to make it easy for us~! Well, a few glitches here and there and some confusion about registration and the fund thing...BUT, we worked it OUT! In a few days, I will have our slideshow up on our homepage..It was the BEST, but I do believe WE have thw best class...67, YAY!!!! I was afraid to ask for donations, but our mates came through with almost a $1,000!!! Awesome!!

I remind you all and invite you to join TAP, the Admins Forum. Gwen does a terrific job of keeping us updated as well the members who share great ideas, etc. Come on, do it~ Bonita

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 5:36 AM - Response #1

Congrats, Bonita. That is awesome!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 9:48 AM - Response #2

Sounds great!
Waiting patiently for that slideshow to appear!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 9:55 AM - Response #3

Yay Bonita! Congratulations on your successful reunion! So excited for you! Thanks for sharing! Blessings! ~Marla

Edited 09/11/12 9:56 AM
Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 11:17 AM - Response #4
congrats22.gif

Awesome!

Edited 09/11/12 11:19 AM
Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 2:32 PM - Response #5

Congratulations Bonita!!!
Further proof that Bard and his crew at ClassCreator can make those of us that are newbie rookies look like we know what we are doing!!
WooHoo! Celebrate and enjoy your wonderful memories! Thanks for sharing your success with us!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 4:49 PM - Response #6

Thanks all...This whole CC thing has been way too much fun! Getting to know you guys is icing on the cake! Bonita

Saturday, September 15, 2012 at 2:36 PM - Response #7

Bonita Lyon wrote:

Thanks all...This whole CC thing has been way too much fun! Getting to know you guys is icing on the cake! Bonita

Here, here! Way to go, Bonita! Congrats and all that jazz! Very Happy

Getting to know other admins, sharing ideas, graphics and more is part a great part of hanging with all of you on TAP. I knew you'd be glowing after the reunion but knew no one could talk you out of stressing. Cool

Thanks for the note about TAP - The Administrator's Place at the end of your posts. Wow!

Now for the after reunion reports and better yet... photos!

All together now, "Hip hip Hurray! Hip, hip Hurray! Hip, Hip HURRAY!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.