ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Lack of ClassCreator response

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/31/22 03:02 AM Views: 3294 Replies: 2
Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 3:02 AM

We were having problems setting up a site email through Outlook using the parameters outlined in Platinum email. A tech support person was working with us on the issue, and then just stopped responding. We tried creating a new ticket which says they will respond within one business day, and have gotten no response on that either. Has anyone else had issues with support just ending with no explanation? Is the "Just ignore it and it will go away" ClassCreator's idea of exceptional customer service? October 21st, 2022 was the last time we were able to get any response from them. Definitely not impressed, and at this point would not recommend.

Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 7:44 AM - Response #1

I don't know why your issue hasn't been addressed so far, but don't give up.

There are three ways to reach Class Creator:

1. Through these forum topics. I recommend creating a new topic under the forum "All About Email." Airing your difficulty under the most specific forum seems to generate a response more quickly. This is my top suggestion for you.

2. Through emailing Class Creator directly via the Contact link here: https://forums.classcreator.com/search.cfm. It looks like you've already done this.

3. Through a phone call at (734) 585-5605.

It seems there are currently two employees addressing issues: Jessica, who responds the vast majority of the time, Scott Mastenbrook, and Kelcie Herald.

As I said, don't give up. You've created a beautiful site!

Edited 01/02/23 8:25 AM
Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 3:34 PM - Response #2

Search the forums using the search term

platinum email

It is not a new issue. One recent user appears to have it resolved. Cindy I think. But none of them give details how it got resolved. One involved MX records because they did not register via CC (MX controls email server used).

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.