ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Name Tag Questions

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/03/13 09:22 AM Views: 1029 Replies: 3
Thursday, January 3, 2013 at 9:22 AM

1. Is there a way to print the first names of classmates in a larger font? People were talking about this but I can't see any option to do this.
2. Is there a way to toggle off the deceased classmates from the list rather than deselect them one by one?
3. Is there a way to print to a MS Word document that is set up with the Avery template (rather than printing to a PDF or Excel format)? This would be faster and easier to edit than a PDF.
4. I haven't set up any events yet (coming soon). Is there a way to print a list of spouses or guests in various formats? I saw the blank forms that said Guest of... but there wasn't any option for printing or including name tags for guests. I assume this will be an option once the events are set up?

Thanks for the help.

Monday, January 7, 2013 at 8:23 PM - Response #1

1. No, the names are all the same size. (unless you somehow export the file and edit the file and then create the labels after you have modified them.)

2. Yes, if you have events and classmates have signed up for those events, you can print only those who have signed up for the event.

3. No, it isn;t possible, but it is an enhancement request for a future update.

4. no, they are the same format as the classmate nametags. When events are set up, you will display the name of the classmate because the classmate will register their name and their guest's name.

Monday, January 7, 2013 at 9:11 PM - Response #2

Off the subject of Name Tags, but I was looking at your home page. How do you get the snowflakes to cover the whole screen? I have seen this on a few other sites but don't know how to do it.

Edited 01/07/13 9:12 PM
Monday, January 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM - Response #3

Doreene,

I just posted detailed instructions for the FALLING SNOWFLAKES in this forum:
http://forums.classcreator.com/messages....25F-3C692B2343EA097D

If you have questions about the falling snowflakes, use that forum for the questions. Thanks.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.