ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Mailing Lists

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/16/11 01:16 PM Views: 1160 Replies: 1
Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Some time back you created a great enhancement, Mailing Lists in Email the Class.

I am experiencing with my website for Class of 1961, a big slowdown in using the Message Center. This occurred almost immediately after the Reunion last month.

What these classmates are doing was formed as a habit over many years past. They have always kept in contact using Large Group emails from their Personal Email accounts. I can't seem to convince them of the "Bot" dangers of this practice, even after recently one classmate distributed a Virus to several of her classmates, using Personal email to groups.

I suggest that you provide some form of "Personal Mailing Lists" within the Message Center (exclusive of course to the individual classmate). I realize that we don't want them sending out from Message Center to 50 classmates, but you could limit the "Maiing Lists' to say 10-15 people. If these classmates could see how easy it might be to have their favorite group replicated in Message Center, I think they could be convinced to use the website much more with their communications.

Edited 07/16/11 1:17 PM
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 9:20 AM - Response #1

I added your suggestion to the WISHLIST database. We will review it again when the Message Center is looked at for the next upgrade.

Thanks

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.