ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Checks from CC Payments

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/10/09 04:38 PM Views: 1249 Replies: 4
Monday, August 10, 2009 at 4:38 PM

We recently started having classmates purchase reunion tickets via the reunion planner (NOT paypal). When our treasurer of the committee rec'd the check from the credit card sales, it never said whom the check covered. Is there a way to find out which charges are covered in the check? For instance, if 4 people purchase tickets 1 week and 2 purchase tickest the next week, how can we check to make sure our check covers those first 4 people and not the second group of 2? From what she told me, the check does not identify the purchaser. Any ideas?

Monday, August 10, 2009 at 5:08 PM - Response #1

We don't send a paper statement as you pointed out. It's all done inside of your account. Just go into your Attendee Management Area and click on "Show Transactions." Every payment included in your bi-weekly check is listed.

Monday, August 10, 2009 at 5:14 PM - Response #2

Sweet! You're the best, Brad!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 1:24 PM - Response #3

Where do I find the Attendees box? we've signed up to take transactions via the internet, but I am not finding the Attendees link on my admin site? HELP Please!

Rhiannon

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 3:42 PM - Response #4

It is a sub-link of the Reunion Planner. Click Reunion Planner and you will see the Attendees link on that first page of the planner.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.