ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Domain Name

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/15/10 09:21 PM Views: 1646 Replies: 3
Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 9:21 PM

How do I determine the expiration date of my domain name. If I remember correctly, I originally paid for two years and I want to extend that. If I use the Domain Name registration via this site will my purchase be effective immediately or at the expiration of my current paid time frame. Thanks. Lee Gilmore

Edited 04/15/10 9:21 PM
Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 10:20 PM - Response #1

Log into your account at www.ClassNames.net. Any time you add to your domain name will be immediately reflected.

Friday, April 23, 2010 at 12:46 PM - Response #2

Can we use the Domain services for other websites? Wanting to create a website for our Family not necessarly with Class Creator. Can't afford two websites. I have access with my Mobil.me account, just need a domain name.

Friday, April 23, 2010 at 1:04 PM - Response #3

Yes you can register other domains at classnames.net under your same account. If you need assistance with the settings for your mobile.me site you can email me (info@classcerator.com) the directions they provide for pointing your domain to your site there and I can assist you with that change in the domain settings. We have a control panel that allows us to assist with Server settings for any domain at classnames.net

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.