ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Down loading Sr. Pix to Name Tags

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/13/09 10:41 PM Views: 2458 Replies: 9
Friday, March 13, 2009 at 10:41 PM

Hello!

There is probably an obvious answer to this & my face will be red, but ..... I've entered every word on the above title & can't seem to find:

How exactly does one use this feature to make Name Tags with Sr. Pictures on them?

I mean "spell it out".... Does the "name" get down-loaded with the Pix? .... Married or Maiden? Any room for the spouse/guest name? What physical paper/tag do you use? This is something I can do on my Printer, like an address label? Are there options - font, color, etc?

Sorry to bother you with this ..... I know this has to be so basic Confused

Thanks to all of you ~ you are really quite a bunch ~ ""The Bradster Bunch"" [has a familiar ring to it, huh?] N

Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 1:27 AM - Response #1

Hi Nancee,

You can download the classlist into Excel under Manage Classmates. You would need to add the names of guests to the list for guest name tags.

You can download the senior photos under Manage Classmates as well.

Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 11:42 PM - Response #2

HI AGAIN JESSICA!

THANKS FOR THE REPLY.
BUT I THINK I'M LOOKING FOR A MORE BASIC STEP BY STEP RENDERING, AS IN ..... DOWNLOAD THE NAMES & PIX ONTO WHAT?

AGAIN,IS IT LIKE BUYING BLANK ADDRESS LABELS & USING SOME KIND OF SOFTWARE TO PRINT THE NAMES & IMAGES ONTO A NAME TAG-SIZED STICKER?

I MEAN LIKE I NEED "BASIC ~ for dummies" directions, please.
THANKS ..... SORRY TO HAVE TO BOTHER YOU AGAIN. Embarassed N

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 1:01 AM - Response #3

Click here to check out Avery name badges.

Avery sells the stock nametags and also software to put them together. I'd look into someting like that and follow their instructions. I'm not overly familiar with Avery's stuff, but I would suspect they have an import mechanism so you can merge your Class List data and photos.

We'll be looking into automating mailing labels, name tags, and reunion memory books later this year, but it will be much later this year. For now I'd look for an existing solution such as Avery.

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 1:56 AM - Response #4

Thanks Bradster!

Just what the Dr. ordered! {Pun Intended}

Seriously, I hope it didn't take you a lot of time to go to the trouble of getting that link ~ seems like "Service Above & Beyond the Call" ........ but then that's what made the "House That Bradster Built", isn't it?

Thanks from a B I G F A N!

Best Blessings & Significant Appreciation! N

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 3:46 AM - Response #5

where exactly do we upload the senior photos?
where can we change our senior photos?

thx in advance
Cool

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 12:01 PM - Response #6

1) Click on Manage Classmates
2) Click the Enter/Edit Classmates button
3) Click the "Add" link under the Yearbook Photo column

Once you add Yearbook photos, Classmates can see your Class List in yearbook photo view. Click here for an example of how this looks.

Sunday, March 15, 2009 at 4:34 PM - Response #7
name badges.pdf

Brad Switzer wrote:

Click here to check out Avery name badges.

Avery sells the stock nametags and also software to put them together. I'd look into someting like that and follow their instructions. I'm not overly familiar with Avery's stuff, but I would suspect they have an import mechanism so you can merge your Class List data and photos.

We'll be looking into automating mailing labels, name tags, and reunion memory books later this year, but it will be much later this year. For now I'd look for an existing solution such as Avery.

I was also going to say check out Avery. For our 25th I used their online program and it worked great. Avery has a lot of stuff that you can use online if you have a budget this is the way to go. I've attached a copy of our names badges. Hopefully you can open. Very Happy

Edited 03/15/09 4:35 PM
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 at 12:36 PM - Response #8

How can I download the spouse/ partner's name from the profiles? Can I?

I'm just going to assign a generic "spouse" image to their name tag.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 at 2:59 PM - Response #9

Spouse is not currently on the export. When we get to it we'll be allowing you to define what fields appear on the export. But for now you'd just have to go into the Profile and copy the name from there.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.