ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Picture in Survey Question Box?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/28/09 04:28 PM Views: 1267 Replies: 5
Monday, September 28, 2009 at 4:28 PM

Is it possible to have a graphic (picture file, e.g. jpg) in a question box field in a survey? I'm guessing not but thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

Monday, September 28, 2009 at 5:01 PM - Response #1

Yes, just insert the HTML code for an image, similar to below, where you want the image:

The above code will put an UP ARROW in the Survey Question if you insert it. Just change the URL address of the image you want to upload and it will work.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 5:59 PM - Response #2

Great! Thanks. Now I need to know how to get the URL for a file that's in the file vault. Can you help with that?

Thanks again.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 6:05 PM - Response #3

Dick Bell wrote:

Great! Thanks. Now I need to know how to get the URL for a file that's in the file vault. Can you help with that?

Thanks again.

If you have inserted that graphic on your website before, just right-click on the graphic and choose Properties (assuming Internet Explorer). The URL address should be visible. Just copy it and then you can paste it where you need it.

If you have not inserted the graphic, but it exists in the file/Image vault, just go to the Image Vault and then click on the name of the graphic you want to use. The graphic will display with an INSERT button. Don't press the INSERT button, but instead, right-click on the graphic and choose Properties. The URL address will be visible. Copy it and paste it where you need it. Close the File Vault.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 7:49 AM - Response #4

I tried right clicking on the file in the vault and choosing "Properties" but here's what is listed for the URL: javascript:void(0);

I've tried with both IE and Google Chrome with the same result. Any ideas why?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 7:54 AM - Response #5

Please disregard the previous post; I reread your instructions and when I did as you suggested, I was able to get the URL.

Thanks very much for your help.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.