ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Where They Live

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/15/08 03:23 PM Views: 1516 Replies: 13
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 3:23 PM

I went to the Where They Live portion of the Website and when I click on "Show Classmates On Map" it gives me a message of "No class members found to map."
We only have 7 members but I would like to get this fixed so when more and more join people will have neat things brining them back to the site. Any help would be appreciated.

Garth

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 7:18 PM - Response #1

Garth - at this time, the mapping capability only works for addresses in the United States.

Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 8:25 PM - Response #2

How come the "Philippines" is not showing up in Where They Live box? It's where the majority of us in the class are.

Friday, October 17, 2008 at 1:33 AM - Response #3

We don't have all countries automated there yet, but I'll pop that on for your site.

Friday, October 17, 2008 at 2:41 AM - Response #4

How about putting South Africa on there as well? I seem to be the only one from SA using your site?

Friday, October 17, 2008 at 3:27 AM - Response #5

Will do.

Thursday, October 23, 2008 at 4:21 PM - Response #6

Class Creator wrote:

We don't have all countries automated there yet, but I'll pop that on for your site.

Brad, Can you do the same with our site, there's quite a number of members in our class that lives in the Philippines. Thanks in advance.

Friday, October 24, 2008 at 2:19 AM - Response #7

Yup.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 11:36 AM - Response #8

hi,

We have recently started using class creator to keep in touch with classmates and alums -
http://www.classcreator.com/London-United-Kingdom-London-School-Of-Economics-And-P-7612/

Most current students are in London (UK), but Alums all over the world including USA, Canada, France (Paris), Singapore, Germany (Berlin), India (Delhi, Mumbai).

Could you please include these countries, cities in so they show up in the "Where they live" box on homepage, and on the map ?

Thanks !

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 5:41 PM - Response #9

Yes.

Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 8:00 AM - Response #10

Brad Switzer wrote:

Yes.

Good Morning ...
I have one classmate in France and one in the United Kingdom. They both have entered postal codes on their profiles, but they are not showing up on the google "Show on Map". Are we only able to get USA locations as stated earlier by Rick in October 2008?

Thanks in advance.

Edited 01/31/09 9:55 AM
Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 12:04 PM - Response #11

International support is coming, but as you've noted, currently only US locations are plotted.

Sunday, February 1, 2009 at 9:03 AM - Response #12

Brad,
Why aren't all US locations plotted? I've got 5 Classmates in the US but only 4 are currently plotted and none of the Canadian ones are showing.

Sunday, February 1, 2009 at 10:47 AM - Response #13

The map only plots US Classmates currently. Does the one that's not being plotted have all the address details in his or her Profile?

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.