ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

File Valut

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/22/11 06:19 PM Views: 1309 Replies: 3
Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 6:19 PM

I just realized that you could add folders in the File Vault, I was thinking about better organization of my photos. I know that I can add a new folder, but can in move current photos now in the file vault into a new folder without going back and bringing them into file vault again.

Monday, May 23, 2011 at 12:19 AM - Response #1

Not that I know. It's a process of reloading to the new folder. Besides photos, you can also add folders for "other" things that are not images too.

There are a couple of things to consider:

1. Photos that are not in Image can be any size. IOW, they are not resized. That's a good thing for me, but maybe not for you since you need to add height/width sizing to the img command to conform to the standard default CC page layout. This is mainly a consideration for any new photos you may add - or if you reload them, to look at your original size on your computer and compare to what they are on CC now.

2. Any existing links with photos all have to be redone. What I did was just slowly change photos and links to the new location(s).

Edited 05/23/11 12:21 AM
Monday, May 23, 2011 at 8:15 AM - Response #2

Thank you, figured that was the case.

Monday, May 23, 2011 at 10:05 AM - Response #3

Jack is right. If you re-upload a photo to a new directory and delete the original photo, you will need to change the links and/or images to point to the new folder. There is no MOVE that will change all referenced photos to the new directory.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.