ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

List of attending Reunion

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/28/09 09:38 AM Views: 1532 Replies: 8
Monday, September 28, 2009 at 9:38 AM

Is there a way in statistics or otherwise to see a list of those who said they will be coming to the reunion?

Monday, September 28, 2009 at 10:55 AM - Response #1

1) Click Reunion Planner
2) Click the icon under the reports column

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 10:29 AM - Response #2

Hey Brad, thanks for getting back to me, I didn't even know you responded until just this second when I came in here to check to see if there were any responses to my query. Usually the response is mailed to the email account. Anyways, I just tried to do what you suggested and it says that noone is registered? Noone is coming? I don't think so! There are hundreds of people coming and it is in two weeks! What now??

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 12:02 PM - Response #3

PS..I just found another way to do it, On the list of Classmate Profiles there is an Attending Reunion button which was even easier...So I have the list now. BUT, I would still like an answer to do what you mentioned.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 8:11 PM - Response #4

If you have more than one event that people can sign up for and you want to have a list of each person attending each event, you can modify your reunion sign-up form.

Make extra boxes (single line text box)for each classmate and guest. (e.g. Classmate attending Event 1, guest attending Event 1, Classmate attending Event 2, etc..)

To generate a list of people attending, go to the reunion report form and select customized report. Check boxes for the event you want. There are two ways to print,one will make a nice clean Excel sheet that you could merge to Word to make nametags if you need. Sorry I don't remember which selection to make. Just try it each way.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 8:30 PM - Response #5

Where is the Reunion Report Form located? I don't see it.

Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 7:16 AM - Response #6

I think something is wrong with the website. I couldn't find it yesterday when I logged on. When I got into the Reunion area (under administrative functions), all I could see were these options: Active, Edit/View, Attendees. Normally there is another option that says "Reports".

I sent a request for help last night.

Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 7:21 AM - Response #7

I just checked the forum list (where I posted my question about the "Report Button"). The Class Creator Support person answered my question only 2 hours after I posted it--incredible!

Apparently the report function is in "Beta mode" and occasionally it is not available when programmers are revising and updating it.

Kathy

Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 10:22 AM - Response #8

Thanks Kathy, I see it this time. Tried going in and there was an error message saying try again another time. Well, now at least I know it exists! Thanks for your help. Val

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.