ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

iPad and composing mail for classmates

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/21/16 06:16 PM Views: 982 Replies: 5
Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 6:16 PM

I am in Mexico for 3 months with an iPad but not a laptop and extremely frustrated to find I can't compose an email to specific classmates then select their names and send. The list of names does not appear. If I want to edit the view button won't highlight. Etc. It does not seem compatible. Is this possible in 2016?????

Janie Albright Blank

Monday, January 25, 2016 at 2:33 PM - Response #1

Just for clarification. Is this in the Email The Class or the Message Center? I suspect you are speaking of the Message Center and I will have someone test that functionality from an iDevice.

Monday, January 25, 2016 at 2:44 PM - Response #2

No,I was trying to email specific members of the class. I can compose the email but the list of classmates to select deselect does not appear.

Monday, January 25, 2016 at 2:45 PM - Response #3

I am using email the class function

Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 4:42 PM - Response #4

I was able to compose a message in the email the class function but now when I click on compose nothing happens. The button does not appear to be functional on the iPad. I need to send something out. This is so frustrating as I only have the iPad right now. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Janie

Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 11:29 PM - Response #5

The newer Safari has developed some issues, such as uploading images.

Do not know if uploading has been fixed but if it has then fixing this should follow the same path. Probably a browser detection issue but could be CC modifications or Safari code is different.

I could check on my iPad but grandkids stole it for a while Cool

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.