ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Survey page formating

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/26/08 03:50 PM Views: 1579 Replies: 7
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 3:50 PM

For some reason my opening comments on my survey page are cut off on the left side at the first 5 lines. I put some periods in front of the title so it would not be covered.

Is there a way to correct this so it formats properly? I like this style of page layout best and do not want to change it (since there are so few layout options).

Here is my survey page link below:

http://www.sphs72.com/member_dosurvey.cfm?SurveyID=2360

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 10:26 PM - Response #1

I removed all the ........ before your survey title but was unable to duplicate what you are describing in Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari. Do you have oversized fonts turned on or something like that?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 10:48 PM - Response #2

No. I got frustrated with it and just got rid of all of the introduction I had typed. Without it, it formats perfect. I will try it again later and send you a screen shot and print out what the source code shows if it happens when I try it again.

Now I am having a problem with getting music to work. I set up my playlist on playlist.com and copied the code but can not figure out how to properly set it up on the page.

I am trying to add the playlist code to home page. I am trying to copy the code to last announcement block I have set up. All I get is the code printing out. It looks like this on the page: