ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Responsive Design & Unreadable Text

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 03/01/16 12:24 PM Views: 888 Replies: 2
Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 12:24 PM

I've had one comment from a Classmate regarding my use of the Responsive Design. He says that he finds part of my Home Page text unreadable. Can you please take a look and see what the cause might be. It is the section where there is an image of tree fellers standing on a tree with three paragraphs of text below.

When I asked the Classmate what he was viewing the website on he told me-

"iPad browser is mobile safari 9 on iOS 9.2, that section re. Loggers is completely unreadable for me !"

I also seem to be having a problem with the spacing between words of some of the text in the DONATE section in the right hand column of my website Home Page.

Thank you.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 1:43 PM - Response #1

I have viewed your site via my phone. I am on an android note 4. I am able to view and read the entire home page without issue. My guess however is that your member is using a device that does not support the fonts that are being used on that page. I suspect that their browser is substituting a font that is not legible.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 4:39 PM - Response #2

Many thanks, Scott. I'll pass your thinking on. Appreciated. I'm sure I can find a font that looks good and that no one has problem viewing.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.