ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Attention Everybody...Brad is a Robot!javascript:addSmiley(':lol:');

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/11/09 06:05 AM Views: 3241 Replies: 15
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 6:05 AM

As I read through all the forums and threads You are Mr. everywhere, Mr. Know everything, Mr. Helpful, Mr. Wonderful

I applaud you and your staff!

Kudos to you!

Are you a clone?
Rolling Eyes

Edited 03/11/09 6:06 AM
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 10:58 AM - Response #1

I just read that to my wife and she said "Boy have you ever got 'em fooled..." Smile

No, I am not a clone but I could certainly use a clone. I must make a confession though, I'm actually the least technical among us. We have people on board here who sound like they're speaking other languages when they talk about what happens behind the scenes.

By the way this might be a good time to remind everyone, especially people who are new here, who's behind the scenes:

Brad Switzer: Forum Moderator and wearer of many other hats.

Mike Johnston: Our original programmer, still working every day until his eyes are red at night.

Rick Root: IT Manager and Programmer. Rick is the reason Class Creator actually works when 325,000 Classmates use the system.

Kevin Krzyzanski: Programmer who understands a ridiculous # of programming things. His stuff gets so complex it's become known as "Kevin Code" around here.

Dave Kauffman: One of your fellow Site Administrators and programmer. Was impressed with Class Creator and convinced me to meet him in Chicago. I hired him. Dave is great, and is the reason there's 430 pending items on the task list and not 630.

Eric Donaldson: He's the designer of our better site designs, including the themed designs and our own Class Creator home page.

Jessica Good: Working 12 hours a day to answer forum threads and individual support questions. Jessica literally sifts through and handles hundreds of support requests every day.

Rhonda Johnston: She's on the phones during business hours answering your questions, handling the Live Chat module, and whatever else we can squeeze in to her day.

So there you have it, that's the 8 people who make Class Creator go every day.

Edited 03/11/09 6:42 PM
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 11:08 AM - Response #2

My real title is "server guy / web dude"

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 11:17 AM - Response #3

Have you ever thought of posting pics of each of you with your titles, at least you Brad! It would be great to put a face with the man we type to every day.Very Happy

Yvette Allen
PHS Class of "87"

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 12:07 PM - Response #4

Brad, is that you on the video on the home page of classcreator.com? I always figured it was.
Bill Lee

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 12:58 PM - Response #5

Brad!! Thanks for the introductions! I had never know the names and "titles" of all of your team.... and what a team it is!!!!! You guys are great...Bonita

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 3:42 PM - Response #6

No, the home page video is a guy named Patrick. Patrick was a freelance video talent who we met one day, shot the videos in 4 hours, and I've never saw him since. At some point we need to reshoot all of those videos, so I'm hoping Patrick is still available. I thought he was pretty good.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 5:05 PM - Response #7

I get a lot of credit for being the website administrator, but without the people behind 'Class Creator' none of this would be possible. As one of my fellow classmates put it, "Let us be thankful for family, the earth upon which we live, and our friends. You have taken care of the last part of the equation. Thanks!!"

Your team shares the last sentence with me.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 6:35 PM - Response #8

you all are amazing Wink I absolutely am so excited that we (admin) have such an awesome team backing us every step of the way! and YES!!! ~ I second that motion !!! a pic of all of you would be great!!!! at least in the forum whenever you answer the questions ... (like mine!)

~christine marieCool

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 7:20 PM - Response #9

Thank you for letting us know the names and jobs of everyone on staff. Each of you are wonderful and have made this site the best on the web. Thank you really isn't enough!Very Happy

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 10:38 PM - Response #10

Yes, thank you so much for giving us all your names. And I vote Yes, show us photos of yourselves! Putting a face to a name is always nice. You are an amazing team and I'm always amazed at how you do it. I'm very appreciative. Smile

Friday, March 13, 2009 at 6:40 AM - Response #11

Sure why not, put a face to the name.
It makes it more personable...
Christine did it!

Edited 03/13/09 6:50 AM
Friday, March 13, 2009 at 6:10 PM - Response #12

Hi Yvette,

I like your site and was wondering how you did the looped, silhouetted group in a circle with fireworks and the stick spirit award below it. Those are great!

Thanks,
Retha

Friday, March 13, 2009 at 6:24 PM - Response #13

Hi,

I was looking at your site and admiiring some things and noticed you have a Bulleting Board listed on the menu. Does it have a bulletin board background, and if so how do you do it? I've gotten a page with the bulletin board on it, but I can't figure out how to add notes and photos to it and push pins.

Thanks,
Retha

Friday, March 13, 2009 at 6:28 PM - Response #14

I don't know how you do it all with just 8 people! I think I need to talk to Eric for some advice. Keep up the good work!
Retha

Monday, November 9, 2009 at 5:05 PM - Response #15

I found a spy shot of Brad from about 1987 on the Internet:

He went by "Max" in those days.

Edited 11/09/09 5:07 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.