ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Site Pages 'Not Secure'

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/18/20 03:51 PM Views: 129 Replies: 6
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 3:51 PM

All 22 of the pages on mbhs74.com not included under 'Member Functions' or 'Admin Functions' are showing as 'Not Secure' in the browser's address bar. I have sent 4 emails to Class Creator requesting help on this topic over the last 6 weeks and have received no response. Our classmates are concerned about the security of their personal data.
Help please!

Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 11:53 AM - Response #1

I am in the same boat (Site pages NOT Secure). What is up? Today I cannot get on our class website, and yesterday the Admin functions are not sending class emails.

Are you still in business?

I wish I could telephone someone!!!

Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 11:59 AM - Response #2

I have the same problem. I cannot find their telephone number. Do you have it?

Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 12:38 PM - Response #3

My site is still working as usual with the 'Not Secure' pages. And I can't find a telephone number anywhere! So frustrating. Some of my classmates are asking me to take the site down if Class Creator can't secure the pages.

Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 1:39 PM - Response #4

Something has changed? I think Profiles used to be "https" (AKA secure) and now they are not. It's not something I check often. Indeed, I think some other pages that used to be secure now are not. I bet this has something to do with "buying" into security that was promised a long long time ago now. Twisted Evil

Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 2:07 PM - Response #5

Phone number for Class Creator: (734) 585-5604.

Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 3:42 PM - Response #6

Thank you, Scott! Hopefully they'll answer my call!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.