ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Cover Photo for Gallery Photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/28/19 03:09 PM Views: 3845 Replies: 5
Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 3:09 PM

Hello,

I have created a Photo Gallery for my 45th Reunion Photos that I just posted, but I want a particular photo for the Cover of each gallery. How do I place that photo on the cover of the Fri & Sat night pictures???

Karen

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 5:15 PM - Response #1

Hi Karen,

Go to Gallery Creator and choose the gallery you want to edit the cover photo for - select the "photos" button for that gallery and then find the image you want to be your cover image. Hover over the photo and a menu will come up that allows you to either adjust the photo or delete the photo or make the photo a cover photo for that gallery. When you select the cover photo option it will add a border indicator around the image on the left - that is just indicating which one is the cover photo - it doesn't actually add a border.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, November 1, 2021 at 8:46 PM - Response #2

Hello,
We are using the old version of the classcreator software.
In Gallery Creator I am trying to set a cover image.
I find the photo I want to use and click on cover image.
The boarder apears around the photo in the Gallery Creator,
however, the photo does not display in the gallery. The frame is empty/blank. The number of photos in the gallery displays and changes as photos are added or deleted. Just no cover image.
Is there a way to make this work?
Thank you
Denelle

Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 12:22 PM - Response #3

I sorted the photos by the name of the user who uploaded the gallery and then selected the cover image for that gallery.

That worked for me. I used the sign selected as the cover image.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 12:11 PM - Response #4

I am having the same problem with one gallery.

I have selected different photos to work for a cover photo from within the gallery but no change, still blank.

The other galleries are fine.

How do I resolve?

Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 10:44 PM - Response #5

Hi Pat,

I'm not seeing any galleries missing a cover photo. Can you give me an example of a gallery that isn't updating? If it has a cover photo and you want a different one please include the details so I can test it.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.