ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Lost in my photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/16/24 10:09 AM Views: 54 Replies: 2
Tuesday, April 16, 2024 at 10:09 AM

I have a bunch of reunion photos scattered around the site.... and a bunch more on my own PC.

But I have no idea how to organize/display them. I do know how to create a photo gallery. I don't care whether the photo galleries appear in navigation as one Photo Gallery with sub folders, or as separate pages.I just want to retrieve them from their various locations on the site and my hard drive, organize them, and make it easy for my classmates to see/find them.

Slide shows would be nice.

Is there a Simple User's Guide To Managing Photos? (That would be me, Simple User #1.) I am so daunted by trying to wade through all of the zillions of conversations about photos, none of which (that I could find, anyhow) offer a step by step. "OK, so you have photos from various events. Here's what you do... "

Thanks...

Tuesday, April 16, 2024 at 2:06 PM - Response #1

This may help you: Under Admin Functions, click on "Help & Tips." Then, under "Help Video Tutorials," click on "Go." Then, scroll down to and click on "Introduction to Gallery Creator."

Tuesday, April 16, 2024 at 3:59 PM - Response #2

Thank you! I had completely missed the need to create the link first then add the Gallery -- no wonder my photos were randomly distributed throughout the site.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.