ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Profile Update Notices

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 01/03/11 11:35 AM Views: 1216 Replies: 2
Monday, January 3, 2011 at 11:35 AM

Is there an option somewhere where the Admin can choose to receive profile update notices immediately before it gets sent out to the whole class?

I ask because there have been times after a classmates updates his profile I find that there have been some questionable updates or a photo they have loaded only partially loads and they didn't realize it right away.

It would be nice for me to have a chance to address these problems either myself or notify the classmate who did the update and give him a chance to correct the issues before it gets sent out to the whole class.

I think it would reduce the frustration level of the other classmates who have to come back once again for the same update. I hope this makes sense. Smile

Thanks for any advice.
Deborah

Monday, January 3, 2011 at 11:52 AM - Response #1

This is not an option as the system is currently built. The only option I can suggest for you is to check you homepage in the evening and look under the list of updated profiles. That list will contain all of the updated profiles, as well as the date of the update. You would simply monitor the updates that have the most recent date next to the name. That way, as long as you review the profile prior top the email notifications the next morning, you would have that opportunity to remove questionable content.

Monday, January 3, 2011 at 12:18 PM - Response #2

Ok....thanks for explaining that Scott. I didn't realize that the homepage profile update box showed the update right away....I thought it only got listed at the same time the email went out to the class.

Another new thing I learned....thanks so much!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.