ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

printing classmate Profiles for the Reunion

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/22/09 11:24 AM Views: 2287 Replies: 14
Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Is there a way to gather the classmates profiles to print them and hand them out at our reunion for people to read and take home?

Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 5:11 PM - Response #1

Currently no, short of going into every Profile and hitting print that is. We are looking into ways to create automated reunion books and things, which will be part of Reunion Planner II in the future. It will be quite some time before this type of thing is in the system though.

Monday, January 26, 2009 at 8:00 AM - Response #2

Would it be possible to download it and use the spreadsheet to make a database? That way you could create records for each classmate (I think).

Monday, January 26, 2009 at 12:50 PM - Response #3

No. But you'll soon be able to download your entire class database including any field you want by selectively checking them off. When this becomes available, you'll be able to include things like "School Story" and "Comments" or any other custom fields you've created with Profile Generator.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 4:05 PM - Response #4

Will I be able to download the data collected in the reunion registration form as well. That's the data I'd like to use for the reunion books, etc...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 4:13 PM - Response #5

There is no Excel export tool in the Reunion Planner yet, although that's one of the upgrades coming.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 9:19 AM - Response #6

Brad Switzer wrote:

No. But you'll soon be able to download your entire class database including any field you want by selectively checking them off. When this becomes available, you'll be able to include things like "School Story" and "Comments" or any other custom fields you've created with Profile Generator.

Hi Brad,

Is this update still on "The List"?

Thanks!
Terry

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 11:20 AM - Response #7

Yes. There's over 400 things on "the list" and we're taking them all in the order of priority we've establsished. Every day something is #1 on the list, but unfortunately every day something is also 400th on the list. Different people work on different areas of the system, and our main programmers who works on the Reunion Planner is currently focused on integrating ACH (direct deposit). Shortly thereafter we have the Reunion export and some other reunion reporting options coming out too.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 11:55 AM - Response #8

I'm really interested in this feature. Any word on where it is in the update list? Our reunion is coming up the end of April, 2010.

I guess it would be out of the question to allow admins access to their class database so we could download it ourselves, huh?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 8:18 PM - Response #9

Reunion reports/Excel exports are all in there now. We still need to do the custom export feature for Classmate Profile data, where you can select which default questions and which custom-made questions you wish to export. With reunion season upon us again let me see if we can bump this up a bit.

Edited 01/27/10 4:40 AM
Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 12:23 PM - Response #10

Hello - Please let me know how to export classmate info without printing the screens. We are wanting to use the function to assist us with our Save the Date card mailings.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 12:29 PM - Response #11

Toni Armstrong wrote:

Hello - Please let me know how to export classmate info without printing the screens. We are wanting to use the function to assist us with our Save the Date card mailings.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Welcome Toni,

Maybe you are talking about exporting ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBER, etc from the database.

This functionality is accessed by Manage Classmates/ Download Classmates. Look for THIS section:

DOWNLOAD CLASSMATES

Classmate records change over time as your Classmates use your site. If you need a current snapshot of all Classmate data (e.g. for reunion planning, mailings, labels, etc.) you can download your Class List at any time in the following formats.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 12:43 PM - Response #12

what formats?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 12:46 PM - Response #13

go to Manage Classmates/ and look for that paragraph. I didn't copy all of it.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 12:58 PM - Response #14

Got it! Thanks so much! Easy!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.