ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

DOWNLOAD REPORT

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/29/18 01:04 PM Views: 573 Replies: 4
Friday, June 29, 2018 at 1:04 PM

We have a 55th reunion this year and we have gone through the entire classmate information on the website and attempted to call each one to verify correctness. Some of the friends that were doing the calling went in and updated the website as opposed to reporting the info to me.
I need to now update my list to the website so mailing labels are correct.
In order not to change his back to the original because I did not get his update info I want to download a class list as of today and compare them.
When I set the parameters for the current download I see one of the choices is "LAST UPDATED". The question is, will that report the last update only if the classmate updated it or if anyone updated the information?

Is this as confusing as it seems?

Edited 06/29/18 1:08 PM
Friday, June 29, 2018 at 2:33 PM - Response #1

When you do your download to an excel spreadsheet and include the field for Last Updated, you will be able to sort the rows acrording to the dates in the Last Updated field to see if any of your profiles were updated recently and then you can cross reference their address fields to your previous report to see if any of those addresses were updated.

Friday, June 29, 2018 at 3:59 PM - Response #2

That's true, but... if an admin who is updating the info chooses to NOT check the box to notify all classmates, it won't change the Last Updated date.

Friday, June 29, 2018 at 7:36 PM - Response #3

Scott..that is exactly what I want to do but my question is will it show up on the final report if an admin updated the info or only if the classmate personally updated the in info..JIM

Monday, July 2, 2018 at 10:58 AM - Response #4

I believe John is correct here, it will only show up if the admin checked the box for the profile to be updated at the time when they entered the new information. That would be the only way for the Last Updated field to also be updated.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.