ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Latest Comments

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/29/20 06:20 AM Views: 289 Replies: 2
Monday, June 29, 2020 at 6:20 AM

When posting on “Latest Comments” the entry shows twice. For example, it is customary for me, Website Administrator, to post “Welcome, Kathryn.” It then appears twice. This happens to our classmates, as well.

We have speculated this may have begun after the recent website maintenance.

What is the correction?

Thank you.

Tom Szuba

Monday, July 6, 2020 at 1:25 AM - Response #1

We are aware of the issue and working to correct it. It happened as an aftermath from our recent migration to a cloud based server environment which also included upgrades to every operating system, programming language software and database software that we use. Some of the programming is responding a bit differently after the upgrades. We have programmers working on this as a top priority. While they work to resolve the underlying cause they also added a clean up script that cleans up any duplicates within an hour as long as both don't have a response tied to them. We hope to have it resolved this week.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, July 6, 2020 at 1:49 AM - Response #2

Monday, July 6, 2020 at 1:44 AM - Response #22

Still getting Duplicates on posts to What's New as well as the notices I Get - see below {named xxxxed For Privacy}

• New messages posted to the class
o Carol xxxxx (xxxxx)
I'm sorry the event had to be postponed, but it is what it is. Maybe we can still post … More
o Carol xxxxx (xxxxx)
I'm sorry the event had to be postponed, but it is what it is. Maybe we can still post … More

I deleted the Dupes right after I got the notice.

5 weeks is too long a time to fix something that shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.