ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Moving a guest to classmate

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/12/17 07:15 PM Views: 755 Replies: 3
Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 7:15 PM

I admin a multi year site (70 years) and I’m loading and inviting Classmates on a year by year. I’m having people want to join that are of another class year that might take some time to get to. Can I add that classmate as a guest to say class of 67 then move them and all their photos, messages notes etc to their correct year at a later Date when I havethT year ready to load?

Monday, November 13, 2017 at 12:55 PM - Response #1

Ron,

Yes, you can do that. The year of the classmate can be added after.

Monday, November 13, 2017 at 6:51 PM - Response #2

Just so I understand correctly, your saying I can add a guest to the class list for 1967 and that they can participate, add pictures etc for some time. Say 6 months, then I can go in and add a class year e.g. 1968 to their profile/details and they will be moved to that class year 1968 as a classmate and registered with all their prior work e.g. pictures etc and removed from the guest list for 1967 class. Am I understanding this correctly?

Monday, November 13, 2017 at 7:33 PM - Response #3

Ron, you just have to change the class year in "Manage Classmates". All the photos and comment stay intact.

Also, you may want to create a dummy account (I use Alfred E. Neuman and his photo) so I can see what a classmate may see when they log in.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.