ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Links Pages NOT Customizable Once Done

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/25/08 01:36 PM Views: 1359 Replies: 6
Monday, August 25, 2008 at 1:36 PM

Brad, I know that YOU are working on this, BUT is there any way to change the content of the Links we now have. I want to change the photos in mine and am unable to do so. The Home page is easily customozable, but the link pages are not?? Can you advise 1. If we can do this NOW? 2. When it will be available???

Monday, August 25, 2008 at 8:03 PM - Response #1

Please guide me to a specific page of your site that is not customizable. On any of your editor pages and all customizable link pages you would have the same editing abilites you have on your home page, including adding or deleting photos. Please tell me exactly what you are trying to do and reference the exact page you are trying to do it on.

Monday, August 25, 2008 at 9:09 PM - Response #2

I am unable to change the Music Player etc on the 70s Tunes; I tried to change or add the songs by going to source, deleting the old code and putting new code in and it didnt work???

Monday, August 25, 2008 at 11:19 PM - Response #3

Go into source and delete everything in there currently. Then paste the new code. I can only imagine you are leaving code form the past in there... You can change your code, text, graphics, etc. at any time.

Monday, August 25, 2008 at 11:22 PM - Response #4

Brad, If I try to delete the old "code" for the music player, it wont remove, How do I get it to remove and put a new on there??? The two 70s music references links are a good example of that ???

Monday, August 25, 2008 at 11:47 PM - Response #5

Ok, let's take one page as an example. This one:

http://www.79bucs.com/class_custom6.cfm

Are you saying you can't delete this music player from the page? All you need to do is edit that page, click the source button, delete everything you see, and click save. Is that not working for you?

Monday, August 25, 2008 at 11:59 PM - Response #6

I will try it and advise!!

Glenn

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.