ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Uploaded Pictures

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/02/08 10:24 PM Views: 1316 Replies: 4
Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 10:24 PM

I need to know if there is a way to retrieve from a List on class creator all of my previous uploaded photos? I sometimes need to use them again and I can't seem to find them unless I do the uploading again?

Is there another way?

Thanks in advance

Sandra

Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 11:28 PM - Response #1

There is a "Download Classmate photos" that will export all the photos (except yearbook photos) and save it to your computer. You can click on "Manage Classmates" to find this option.

When you download all the classmate photos, you will also get all the photos that you uploaded.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 5:16 PM - Response #2

Thanks Kyle...I will check that out

Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 1:03 PM - Response #3

I'm not sure how it happened. I had a bunch of uploaded pictures and captions on our 40yr Reunion Photo page and last night I was adding more, and then I noticed that all the ones that I had previously added to the page were gone. They are all in the vault still, but I've lost all my captions and picture arrangements. I started inserting them again, but then wondered, is there a way you can reload my page from a backup before it changed last night? It was fine until 9:00p.m. last night. Thanks, hope it can be doone. Marsha

Sunday, October 4, 2009 at 1:43 PM - Response #4

Restored page to October 2nd version.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.