ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

One of my Classmates cannot log in

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/06/08 07:23 PM Views: 1381 Replies: 3
Sunday, July 6, 2008 at 7:23 PM

We've been getting emails from a Classmate for some time now and she says she is trying to add a Profile, but she can't log on. We've given her all of the information including how to get her password in case she has forgotten it, and she still says she can 't get on. Is there anything you can do?

Sunday, July 6, 2008 at 7:52 PM - Response #1

This happened to one of my Classmates too. It turned out to be a cookie issues, which was easy to resolve. You might want to look at the FAQS page here:

http://www.classcreator.com/faqs.cfm

Click on Questions About Advertising, Security, Passwords, and Privacy.

Then read Questions 5, 6, 7, and 8. The information found here was successful in resolving this issue for us.

Sunday, July 13, 2008 at 2:09 AM - Response #2

As crazy as it sounds....this has happened several times to my site. Each time, the classmate was not logging in with the entire e-mail address. Remind them that they must add the .com Then tell them to click remember me. When I first returned in the beginning, I did this myself, I just put my e-mail as Lisa6813. Sometimes it turns out to be simple.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 10:23 AM - Response #3

I think Beverly hit it, I've had a few people with the same issue. As soon as I had them clean their cookies folder everything went smooth as silk.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.