ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Adding Paypal to Events for our Reunion

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/06/18 11:17 AM Views: 2447 Replies: 4
Saturday, January 6, 2018 at 11:17 AM

I would like to add paypal to the Events section for planning our reunion. It looks like you have to add it for me. Will you do that, please?

Saturday, January 6, 2018 at 1:08 PM - Response #1

Paypal is no longer supported. You can manually add your own Paypal button though if you already have a Paypal account. Have not done that with new planner, but that's what I did for the old planner. Just takes a section that has the CC editor where you can paste the code required.

Not sure how that would work on checkout now. Was very simple. Seems CC has now limited the payment options to only their credit card system or checks.

Using Paypal that way requires clear instructions to the classmates to pick "cash" or "check" and then you manually enter the payments received vs the automatic recording in the other methods. Pretty simple to do for you, but potentially confusing to classmates Cool

Monday, January 8, 2018 at 12:00 PM - Response #2

Jack is correct. If you want to PayPal, you will need to add your own code and keep your own records for the event. We no longer Support the PayPal integration. Otherwise, you can accept credit cards by using our built in credit card processing which is fully integrated into the Event Planner to keep all registration records and reporting.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 9:07 AM - Response #3

Wow, I hate to appear so dumb, but I don’t understand any thing you all are saying. I set everything up and I thought it had the PayPal option. I’m just not sure I put the correct code words in, because it’s not working. I was hoping you’d go look at my donation manager to see if you could figure out what I’ve down wrong. Should I call PayPal first to help me set it up? I’ve wrestled with this for two days and I’m so frustrated!
Thank you in advance

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 4:27 PM - Response #4

The PayPal system should provide you with instructions on how to copy and embed their code for adding a button to your website. Unfortunately, I cannot provide tech support for the PayPal system.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.