ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Use of Survey Pages

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/12/11 03:48 AM Views: 1296 Replies: 5
Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 3:48 AM

I'm using Survey pages to supplement hidden pages where I direct viewers to read details of the main page.
It works fine except that at the bottom of each page it state "sorry this survey is not currently available"

How can I get rid of this?

An example on this website is at the bottom of "An Invitation" not visible to viewers except by following link.

Hope this makes sense

Michael

Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 9:09 PM - Response #1

Are you still seeing anything extraneous on the page?

Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 10:14 PM - Response #2

Today the words "sorry this survey is not currently available" were still there.
So I deleted everythinhg I had on the Survey pages and transferred the content to some available regular pages.

I have now recreated a test survey page which still shows the unwanted words. http://www.bowenbeat.net/member_dosurvey.cfm?SurveyID=15393

Thanks for looking into this for me

Michael

Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 3:43 PM - Response #3

Michael Cornelissen wrote:

I'm using Survey pages to supplement hidden pages where I direct viewers to read details of the main page.

You may know this and wanted to use survey, but Gallery pages offer the same feature. Plus you can make them hidden (not show up on the left menu) and they won't change their link id each time. Don't put anything on the first gallery page, then create a subpage and put your content there. No pictures required. I explained this somewhere a few days ago. Need to find link.

and here it is

Edited 02/13/11 3:45 PM
Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 6:03 PM - Response #4

Thanks Jack.
BTW your site looks like dynamite!
Michael

Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 8:15 PM - Response #5

Thank you. It's a WIP. Always looking for ideas. Now if only I didn't have to use "School" colors. Confused

The most interesting idea a few days ago was when working on a post here for fixing an issue with iPad not doing Flash and showing something vs an empty spot.

So I did a little script and show-and-tell. But the most amazing thing I "accidently" learned in the test page was that YouTube now can work on the iPad. That got me into a whole new mood and gave me the idea to "fix" our Music page so it now plays music and videos on PCs and iPad, iPhone, iPod devices.

It's a lot of fun - most of the timeCoolCool

P.S. Is your home page protected since you are working on it? Just curious.

Edited 02/13/11 8:16 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.