ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Survey

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/15/18 03:24 PM Views: 511 Replies: 5
Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 3:24 PM

Can I send a Survey to just Committee Members?? I only see options for All Classmates or Admins? I don't have all Committee Members checked as Admins, nor do I want to?

Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 5:12 PM - Response #1

The only option I can think of for that particular scenario would be to use a Survey Monkey survey that you embed on a page and then send the link to that page (inactive on the navigation) to only your committee members.

Friday, November 16, 2018 at 10:24 AM - Response #2

Scott,
Staying within the system, we can build the survey (making it active to grab the URL-page address) then make it INactive, which hides it from all members. A link to the page will not be shown and the URL can be shared with committee members only. Committee members can then access the survey, respond and the admin has the info all in one place.

Edited 11/16/18 10:29 AM
Friday, November 16, 2018 at 10:28 AM - Response #3

Karen,
As to making Committee Members admins...
In the past, I chose to use the Admin Forums to keep all reunion info in one place. The Admin Forums is just like the member forums. This is what I did:
- Set up the Admin Forums with the topics needed.
- Password protected anything that may have confidential info, such as donors names if they asked to be anonymous. Be sure to advise committee members why they will see a password protected topic so they do not have issues with it. Set this up ahead of time to get it out of the way.
- Then give Admin rights to the committee members... ONLY for the Admin Forums. If I read a hesitation in your question, this works and should ease any concern you may have.

Let us know what you do. It may help another admin one day.

Edited 11/16/18 10:31 AM
Friday, November 16, 2018 at 12:23 PM - Response #4

Gwen - good thought on the Inactive Survey.

Friday, November 16, 2018 at 4:28 PM - Response #5

Thanks, Scott. I have used that as an option in proofing a survey with my reunion co-chair and another committee chair to see if they had something to add before it went live.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.