ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Love the new mail system!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/08/09 09:58 AM Views: 1648 Replies: 7
Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Just had to express how much I LOVE our new mail system! Now that we can view our sent messages as well as those we've received, it'll be much easier to keep track of all the various conversations we have with different members. It's a terrific improvement and one I know that all my classmates will really like, too.

Thank you so much, Brad and company!

Sandie Very Happy

Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 12:48 PM - Response #1

Smile

Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 1:22 PM - Response #2

Ditto that!! It's just the best...!

Like Christmas in August!! Very Happy

Thanks Brad!

Monday, August 10, 2009 at 6:13 PM - Response #3

I like it too because I have no idea sometimes who I sent what to.

But I was wondering...the emails that I have sent to the entire class don't see to be there. I know I didn't delete the ones that I sent this week-end. (OK...I'm pretty sure)

Is the saved email only to individuals?

K

Monday, August 10, 2009 at 6:23 PM - Response #4

Totally different system. The class mass email feature sends emails directly to Classmates' own personal POP3 mailboxes. None of those emails are internal to the system. This is especially important early on when you're just inviting Classmates to join the site for the first time. You can't have internal email obviously until such time that your Classmates have joined, thus the mass email system is used quite a bit early on to get people into the site for the first time.

The Threaded Email System is all internal and is email sent between Classmates. The advantage here is Classmates can send and receive email without their personal email address ever being revealed.

Monday, August 10, 2009 at 9:07 PM - Response #5

I just wanted a way to keep track of emails messages I send to the class.

Monday, August 10, 2009 at 9:49 PM - Response #6

A method to save and test mass emails is coming.

Monday, August 10, 2009 at 9:53 PM - Response #7

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! LOVE the new system!! Thanks for listening to add this!!! WE ALL LOVE IT!!!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.