ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Email question

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/02/08 06:50 PM Views: 1202 Replies: 4
Tuesday, December 2, 2008 at 6:50 PM

LOVE the site! My class site is beginning to grow nicely, so I am emailing several class members daily. I get several responses daily. Herein lies the problem.

I only get to see their response, but not the message they're responding to. It has lost all context, and, at my age, remembering what I wrote them is difficult. Is there any way to display the entire email string?

Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 1:58 AM - Response #1

Email with saved message dialogue coming in '09. For reasons just as you've stated, it's heavily requested. Currently behind some higher priority Preferences and security featuers but it's coming early in '09.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 2:14 AM - Response #2

Thanks.

Off topic. I'm curious--why do you do this? Call me a capitalist, but I don't see how you benefit from this site.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 2:29 AM - Response #3

Dear Capitalist,

I, we, the powers that be, benefit from the system in two ways:

1) We're going to be releasing some optional paid modules shortly. Pay and use 'em if ya want, don't pay and don't use 'em if ya don't want. All features already included in your site will remain free. So we will in fact be adding some additional revenue opportunities shortly. We're not really quite as crazy as it may appear.

2) Labor of love. Meeting all of you, sharing in your success, in our own little way we touch the world. Yea yea I know it sounds sappy. But it's true. Class Creator is our work, and our play. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008 at 3:44 AM - Response #4

Thanks. I'm glad you're there. I hope this becomes your proving ground for something really big soon.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.