ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Editting a page with a Survey?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/15/09 04:59 PM Views: 1700 Replies: 4
Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 4:59 PM

I created a "Holiday Happy Hour" page with a survey and it works great. But, when I try to edit the page I only see the survey - not the description of what the survey is about...

Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 5:36 PM - Response #1

It's there. The edit box is right under your Survey name, please look again.

You've got a bigger problem to deal with than this first, please view your home page in Internet Explorer, which is still the most popular web browser. See that IF stuff? That's Microsoft Word code, which means you have copied and pasted content from Word using the regular paste button instead of the Paste From Word button, which is right next to the regular paste button. If you only use the regular paste button all of the code behind the scenes in Word will also paste into your page and cause a real mess.

I'd like you to look at it first using Internet Explorer so you can se what's happening. Let me know once you've done this and I'll run a Word code stripper on your home page to fix this problem. Also please look at all other pages of your site and if you notice any other Word code issues please post a list of pages that have the problem so I can fix all of them while I'm in fixing your home page.

Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 5:36 PM - Response #2

It's there. The edit box is right under your Survey name, please look again.

You've got a bigger problem to deal with than this first, please view your home page in Internet Explorer, which is still the most popular web browser. See that IF stuff? That's Microsoft Word code, which means you have copied and pasted content from Word using the regular paste button instead of the Paste From Word button, which is right next to the regular paste button. If you only use the regular paste button all of the code behind the scenes in Word will also paste into your page and cause a real mess.

I'd like you to look at it first using Internet Explorer so you can se what's happening. Let me know once you've done this and I'll run a Word code stripper on your home page to fix this problem. Also please look at all other pages of your site and if you notice any other Word code issues please post a list of pages that have the problem so I can fix all of them while I'm in fixing your home page.

Sunday, November 15, 2009 at 5:47 PM - Response #3

Thx, Found the edit for the suvey question change.

Also see the "