ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Deceased classmates profiles

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 04/30/09 09:40 PM Views: 1559 Replies: 6
Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 9:40 PM

The son of one our deceased classmates would like to post things in his father's profile. How can this be done? Point me to the right thread. K

Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 9:51 PM - Response #1

You could have him send them to you and you add them. Or make him a guest for a limited time that he can add what he wants.

Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 10:20 PM - Response #2

Yes, if you don't want him offically on your Guest List, just make him a Non Displaying Guest.

Friday, May 1, 2009 at 10:06 AM - Response #3

I realize that Greg's son can add post to his father's place but it doesn't show a way to add photos. It does mention video. If I allow the classmate's son in as a guest, how does he access his father's name to add photos.

Remember I have a "grandfathered" site so changes that have been made to the new format may not appear in my site.

K

Friday, May 1, 2009 at 1:50 PM - Response #4

Oh, I'm sorry, I initially thought you were asking how the son could make a comment under his Dad's In Memory entry. But you're actually wanting him to be able to edit his dad's Profile itself so he can add photos there, etc. Assuming I'm correct on this, you would need to supply the son the father's email address and password so he can actually log into his dad's account and update the Profile with info or photos, etc.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 4:52 PM - Response #5

But what is the father never established a profile prior to his death? There wouldn't be an email address to give the son.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 7:46 PM - Response #6

Oh I see, the deceased Classmate has no account. In that case, you'd have to momentarily make the deceased Classmate not deceased, join as the deceased Classmate so the account now officially exists and has a password, mark the Classmate deceased again, and then give the login/password info to the son.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.