ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

resizing pictures

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/25/08 02:50 AM Views: 1545 Replies: 5
Monday, August 25, 2008 at 2:50 AM

how can i resize pictures under the homepage so that it wont cover up the items/info onthe right hand side. thank you.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 12:39 AM - Response #1

You can resize a photo on your own computer before uploading it -- that's one way to do it. Or once you've uploaded it you can click on your photo and resize it with the handles.

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 9:34 PM - Response #2

Hi Brad and gang. Any word on resizing pictures once they are on a classmates profile? We had someone join today, and can not seem to get their picture smaller. I saw you said something about clicking on the picture and using the handles? HELP with that?
THanks! Cindy

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 10:53 PM - Response #3

Classmates have no editor nor image handles. They cannot upload images larger than the space available already, or else our system will auto resize the image to fit. If the image is still too big though, Classmates can upload smaller images to begin with. Most computers have image software these days, or most people have digital camera software that can resize images. If somebody needs a good free image resizer though, grab Irfanview from www.irfanview.com. Simply save the image at the desired size, then upload.

Friday, May 1, 2009 at 4:39 PM - Response #4

I've resized the photos with photoshop and then even used photobucket to resize to 'tiny' and every time I put the photo on the site it's huge.

I created a link for 'Take Me Back' photos so it's not the homepage, but the photo is huge and spills off over to the side...more like full screen view. Can't figure out how to make it smaller. When I copy the html code over from photo bucket it doesn't seem to contain any dimensions that would lead me to believe it's going to tell the site how big/small the pic should be:

Erin Lillie and Amy Natanek Halloween Dance

See no dimensions...what am I doing wrong?

Friday, May 1, 2009 at 4:46 PM - Response #5

DISREGARD...I figured it out! Was hitting the source button b/c that is how I got my slide show in. I read the FAQ and found out you hit the yellow button. got it!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.