ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Add Text to your School Photo

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/04/10 02:40 AM Views: 1791 Replies: 5
Monday, January 4, 2010 at 2:40 AM

Getting classmates to understand that they can click on the school photo on any page and return quickly to the Home Page isn't always easy.

I've added a text line to the school photo and hope that will get more people willing to go deeper into the website. (Knowing they can find their way back "home.")

In a smaller size, of course.

Edited 01/04/10 6:56 PM
Monday, January 4, 2010 at 5:25 AM - Response #1

Good idea, John. How did you do it?

Monday, January 4, 2010 at 7:49 AM - Response #2

Almost any photo editing software will allow you to overlay type on a photo. I used PhotoShop, but event Paint will do it.

The 'school photo' at Class Creator Sites is always linked to the home page.

Edited 01/04/10 8:50 AM
Monday, January 4, 2010 at 8:26 AM - Response #3

Microsoft Publisher is a software that I use that works great too! I have heard of a free website that allows you to download a photo and add text and then copy and paste the completed photo on your website. I saw the name of the website mentioned in here before.

Monday, January 4, 2010 at 8:47 AM - Response #4

Great idea, thanks! It was easy to add CLICK HERE FOR HOME PAGE to a photo in Publisher, then save it as a picture.

Monday, January 4, 2010 at 8:53 AM - Response #5

MS Publisher is also able to do merge/print functions. In the past, I've used it to create event name badges. It can even merge photos onto the badge. (At least that worked 5 years ago for an event I set up.)

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.