ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Problems with home page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/31/13 10:55 PM Views: 713 Replies: 6
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Hi Kyle,
I have taken some things out of the homepage. There are now big spaces in between them. Can you help me figure this out?
I would also like to wish you and your staff and all the Administers a Very Happy New Year. May it be filled with love for one another, happiness and good health......

Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 11:53 PM - Response #1

Hint: if you do Post Announcement, then click " Preview Only " for each active announcement, you will see which announcements need editing. Then you can edit them and repeat the process.

Preview Only will show the home page with only that announcement showing with the regular home page content.

Friday, January 10, 2014 at 10:44 PM - Response #2

When I got online this morning the Home page was a lot smaller and hard to read and lots of room to the right. What happened and how can we fix it. I have looked everywhere and can't find it and as a matter of fact this where I am now is small and hard to read what I am typing

Friday, January 10, 2014 at 10:48 PM - Response #3

Nevermind, I don't know how it happened but somehow my tool zoom setting had been changed to 70%. For once it wasn't your fault lol.

Friday, January 10, 2014 at 10:52 PM - Response #4

Press Ctrl and the Plus (+) keys to make it larger.

The Ctrl and Minus (-) keys make it smaller.

For a Mac, it's Command instead of Ctrl.

This happens sometimes when a browser updates or your cat walks on the keyboard.

Edited 01/10/14 10:52 PM
Saturday, February 22, 2014 at 1:51 PM - Response #5

I went to edit home page and added celebrity birthdays but on the home page it says the feed providing these headlines is not available. So my question is why do you have this if it doesn't work?

Saturday, February 22, 2014 at 6:40 PM - Response #6

The celebrity birthdays feed is provided by a 3rd party and has been broken for quite a while. It is nothing we can fix because it needs to be fixed at the provider's system. We believe it will eventually work again

[Previous Issue] Your ZOOM can also change if you have a wheel mouse and you have the CTRL key pressed and then scroll the wheel.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.