ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Pictures on Classmate's Profile

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/13/08 10:28 AM Views: 1311 Replies: 3
Monday, October 13, 2008 at 10:28 AM

One of my classmates uploaded a number of photos to her profile and they are not showing up. They are there when she selects the enter/edit photos options but when you go to her profile they can't be seen. Any clue?

Monday, October 13, 2008 at 5:39 PM - Response #1

Also to this matter. I have updated my page with new pictures since the update and the home page is not showing that my page has been updated either..???

Monday, October 13, 2008 at 6:40 PM - Response #2

Joy Hughes wrote:

One of my classmates uploaded a number of photos to her profile and they are not showing up. They are there when she selects the enter/edit photos options but when you go to her profile they can't be seen. Any clue?

What is the name of this Classmate? We were working on this new system last night. Are you sure they are still not showing up today?

Monday, October 13, 2008 at 6:41 PM - Response #3

Mike Gould wrote:

Also to this matter. I have updated my page with new pictures since the update and the home page is not showing that my page has been updated either..???

You'll show up as a Profile Update tomorrow. Our system only scans for Profile Updates once every 24 hours. Reason being, it's common while updating a Profile for Classmates to view it, edit it, and save it many times in an editing session. If we treated every save as a Profile Update, our system would send email after email to the people who subscribe to the Profile. Thus our system scans for Profile Updates once per day, sends out the Profile Update emails, and updates the home page Profile Updates box.

Edited 10/13/08 6:45 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.