ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Payment Options for Orders

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/03/10 09:59 AM Views: 1703 Replies: 5
Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 9:59 AM

I switched from Reunion Planner 1 to 2 and Im still not getting the option I was looking for.

Full weekend reunion tickets are $160 and partial days are other amounts. but I want classmates to make payments on that as the days go by. Curently its set up that the full amount is due but I cant set it up for a classmate to deposit say $50 at a time toward that ticket.. Any solutions? Or can I go back to Reunion Planner 1?

Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 10:21 AM - Response #1

I see issues with redoing the reunion to Planner II-- I can cetainly register for them but it dosent show up when they log in and if they register it make 2 under their name.. How do I log in under their name to register them? Do I have to change their password?

Monday, January 4, 2010 at 2:02 AM - Response #2

Wendy Handley wrote:

I switched from Reunion Planner 1 to 2 and Im still not getting the option I was looking for.

Full weekend reunion tickets are $160 and partial days are other amounts. but I want classmates to make payments on that as the days go by. Curently its set up that the full amount is due but I cant set it up for a classmate to deposit say $50 at a time toward that ticket.. Any solutions? Or can I go back to Reunion Planner 1?

You are correct, there is no payment installment plan currently built into the system. There wasn't in RP1 either though. Why not create one item at full price for those who wish to pay in full in advance, and create another item that would be your installment plan option. Classmates can go back to the Reunion Planner at any time to purchase more items. Thus, if your Reunion Ticket was $100 for example, and you set up an installment payment option of $50, Classmates could simply purchase the installment plan twice.

Monday, January 4, 2010 at 2:06 AM - Response #3

Wendy Handley wrote:

I see issues with redoing the reunion to Planner II-- I can cetainly register for them but it dosent show up when they log in and if they register it make 2 under their name.. How do I log in under their name to register them? Do I have to change their password?

Just wondering, if somebody is logging in, why not allow them to register themselve? The system is set up so people can self register of course. You can also add Classmates manually and set their "attending reunion" flag to on, but presumably you would only be doing this for Classmates who are not capable of logging in. Thus you wouldn't have a concern that somebody would log in and not see the registration if they're never logging in. Bottom line anyway, if Classmates are members of the site and logging into the site, they should be going in and registering themselves. For numerous privacy reasons that have surfaced here the sytem really isn't set up for you to log into Classmates' individual accounts.

Friday, June 4, 2010 at 2:53 AM - Response #4

I want to charge $10/pp, $20/couple and families, $20 max. Is there a way to set that up? a maximum $20 charge?

Friday, June 4, 2010 at 1:15 PM - Response #5

There is not a way to set that up as a variable situation. I would simply provide clear instructions to people to either purchase One single person ticket, or buy the option for a $20 family ticket.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.