ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

New To This Site .. Need Some Good Tips .. Please

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 06/18/09 10:34 AM Views: 1378 Replies: 3
Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site and have no idea how to get started Smile .. by far this is the best site I have found for class reunions!! .. I can see a new addiction coming!! Smile ..

I have some Slideshows I created with Slideshow.com and I also have a music playlist .. can someone tell me where I would put those on my page?

Also, what are some good tips that you would recommend in order to make a really good page? ..

Thanks Dawn for recommending this forum & for all the help you have given me Smile ..

Brenda
WHS Class of 1972

Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 11:16 AM - Response #1

HI Brenda and welcome. The best way to get started it just to dive right in. Class creator makes it easy to follow the directions. Most of us have never created a website and now we are getting the hang of it.(and starting to look like pros) You have an advantage that you have a site already. So you must know some things. Check out other sites on this forum and ask questions. And just have some fun with it. I started with the class list and entered everyone's names and started emailing after I had a nice looking homepage. Good luck.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 11:44 AM - Response #2

Hi Brenda!

Welcome in here with us administrators! If you wanting to put playlist and slideshow on your homepage you will have to get the code first and once you've copied it, go to your class website and see on your left hand side (once you've logged on) it will say EDIT PAGES. Click on that and then pick the homepage and once you get on that you will want to click on the SOURCE button and then paste your code in there. Push source button again and click on the object (playlist or slide) and then click on the center button. Make sure you click on the save button at the bottom of the edit area.

Good luck and can't wait to see your site!
Dawn

Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 3:00 PM - Response #3

The guy on the home page of classcreator walks you through the whole process of creating your site... Then read the forums for all sorts of helpful information and ideas...
Good luck, the Classcreator support staff and everyone on the forums are here to help you...

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.