ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

uploading classlist

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/10/09 08:50 PM Views: 1295 Replies: 9
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Hi can't upload my classlist? I clicked open, instead of save and nowit's not working right. Please help!

Thanks~

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 10:12 PM - Response #1

Please email your .csv file to brad@classcreator.com, let me take a look.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 10:15 PM - Response #2

Okay, just did...thanks so much!!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 10:51 AM - Response #3

Hi there,

Did you receive it? I've tried to do it over and oer, but something isn't right?

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 3:49 PM - Response #4

Yes I received it, but unfortunately this doesn't look anything like our import template. It doesn't have any of our headings, and has all kinds of other headings like "Payment" that are not part of our import template. Thus this couldn't possibly work.

What you need to do is download our import .xls template (it's right there on your same Upload Classmates page) and copy and paste your Classmate information into it. I'E. select all of your first names, and copy them all to our template. Do the same thing for last names, email addresses, etc. Leave all of our headings in the template just like they are. And be sure to not copy in any of your headings that do not match ours. Your Class List must be in our EXACT format or it won't work.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 3:51 PM - Response #5

Thanks! I finally figured it out...YIPPEE!!! It's amazing...i emailed and classmates hare already joining!!!

Thanks so much.

Now, how do I add a signup sheet or form to my site?

Thanks~

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 3:56 PM - Response #6

A signup form for your reunion? Just click on your "Reunion Planner" link and follow the instructions on screen.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 10:25 PM - Response #7

I am having difficulty uploading my class list. I downloaded the .csv template. I have filled in first name, last name, and married names where applicable. I tried to upload and it is telling me I have information missing, which I don't believe I do.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 10:30 PM - Response #8

If you email your csv file to info@classcreator.com I can take a look and see if I can identify the issue.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 10:36 PM - Response #9

Thanks. I just sent it.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.