ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Listed with wrong class

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/21/16 11:37 AM Views: 805 Replies: 3
Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 11:37 AM

Scott,

I am again listed as being from the Madeira Class of 1964 when I am on the Admin Hangout. I am the Root admin for the Madeira Class of 1965 http://www.madeira65.com. I think this problems was once fixed and it is happening again. I am also an admin for the class of 64. I don't know if this is why I am listed from their class. I have asked the Root Admin for Class of 1964 to remove me as an admin for their website in hopes this will take care of this error.

I have gone into My Settings and it does let me change my location but it will not let me change my Website Setting.

Thanks,

Joan

Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 11:44 AM - Response #1

How you are identified here (I'm assuming that's what you meant by "Admin Hangout") is determined by which one of those sites you are logged in from: 1964 vs 1965.

So this time you logged in as 1965. Logout and you'll see you can log in as either year here (guessing a bit since I'm not an admin on more than one site).

Doesn't matter if you are Root or not.

Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 1:54 PM - Response #2

Joan,

If you can log in with both websites, and can log into both as an admin, whichever website you want to appear as being from, you can click on the ADMIN FUNCTIONS, "Help & Tips" link and it automatically logs you in to the Help Forums and your school that you are from will be the same website that you were at when you clicked the "Help & Tips" link.

If the Help Forums currently show you as being from "Madeira Class of 1964", just log in to "Madeira Class of 1965" and click the "Help & Tips" and it will then log you in to the Help Forums with you being from "1965".

Thursday, January 21, 2016 at 5:58 PM - Response #3

Kyle, Thank you that worked. Joan

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.